Sunday, August 29, 2010

VG2: Reflections

Considering I haven't gotten a new paycheck since I left San Diego 3 1/2 weeks ago, "Food for Thought" had to be put on hold. However, I have a lengthy mental list that I keep adding to every day and so as soon as next Friday and that first new job paycheck gets deposited there will be a chain of delicious new thoughts. In the meanwhile, I decided to revert you back to another feature I am now officially adding to my ice cream space: my viral gallery.

Every day I find it an exciting quest to add another collection. I enjoy the fact that I can direct my photographic passion in a certain direction until I and a dark room finally have time and, most especially, money to meet.

What follows is the second installment: "Reflections."


"Ol' Blue Shades"


"Through the Looking Glass"


"High-Five"


"Lit"


"Ruffled"



Tomorrow more words will be up. Pinky promise. I'm sure your life is not the same without my rants and stories. Right?

Write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment